Explanation of abbreviations used in the text:
- e-shop = web interface available at https://megbiobachovky.cz/;
- customer/buyer a natural person in the position of a consumer, an entrepreneurial natural person or a legal entity with whom a purchase contract is concluded for the purchase of goods offered on the e-shop;
- we = seller, or e-shop operator;
- goods = goods purchased by the customer on the e-shop;
I. Warranty period
- We provide our customers with a standard warranty period of 24 months, which runs from the moment the goods are received by the buyer, with the exception of the cases specified in Article V, paragraph 1 of this complaint procedure.
- Tato záruční doba může být delší/kratší v závislosti na datu spotřeby uvedeném na obalu produktu. Záruční doba pak je omezena datem spotřeby. Údaj o spotřebě je nejčastěji označen na obalu jako “spotřebujte do/best before” nebo “datum minimální trvanlivosti”. Údaj o spotřebě nemusí být označen na obalu v případě, že jeho minimální trvanlivost přesahuje 30 měsíců.
- In the event of a product complaint, the warranty period is automatically extended by the duration of the complaint.
- In the event of a claim being settled by exchanging the goods for a new piece, the original warranty period continues.
II. Rights and obligations of the customer
- The customer has the right to claim the goods if they receive them in violation of the purchase contract, or if during the warranty period of the product, facts prevent its normal use.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the goods after receiving them in order to detect any defects and damage. If he finds any, he is obliged to report them to the seller immediately.
- In the event that the buyer collects the shipment from the carrier or at the delivery point of an intermediary (not the seller), the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the shipment and, in the event of any defects, to notify the carrier or intermediary immediately, see the terms and conditions of the e-shop.
- In the event of a violation of the shipping packaging indicating unauthorized entry or damage to the shipment, the customer does not (we recommend!) take delivery of the shipment from the carrier. Such a rejected shipment will be returned to the seller, who, based on it, will dispatch replacement products at his own expense in the shortest possible time.
III. Complaint procedure
- We recommend that customers first contact our contact details by phone or e-mail, where we will try to find the most optimal solution to your problem:
- company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: + 420 774 444 104
- Claimed goods can also be sent directly to the seller, by parcel without cash on delivery together with a cover letter containing a short statement on the reasons for the complaint to the address of the seller's warehouse: Libušina 514/34, Karlovy Vary 360 01;
- To apply for a claim, it is necessary to attach the original or a copy of the receipt or claim protocol or invoice. In extreme cases, only the order number can be used, when the seller can search for the document himself.
- In order to make a claim, it is necessary for the customer to leave contact information (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail, ideally also the account number for the return of the purchase price in case of acceptance of the claim).
- Send photos of the claimed goods to the company's e-mail address: email@example.com
IV. Solutions complaint
- The seller informs the customer about the method of assessment of the claim within 3 working days of receiving the claim and confirms receipt of the claimed goods.
- The seller has 30 days to assess and implement the claim.
- The seller informs the customer about the handling of the complaint by telephone or electronically to the left contact details immediately after the assessment of the complaint.
- The seller can replace or repair the claimed goods. In the event that this is not possible, the goods can be reduced in proportion due to the damage or the amount for which they were purchased can be returned by bank transfer, or by agreement in cash or in the form of a voucher.
- If the seller does not have time to assess the complaint within the legal period of 30 days, the customer has the right to a new product or a refund of the amount for which the goods were purchased.
- If the complaint is recognized as justified, the customer has the right to reimbursement of purposefully incurred transportation costs associated with filing the complaint at the usual amount of transportation for similar shipments.
V. Which goods cannot be claimed
- The seller declares that the following goods cannot be claimed:
- goods with an expired or limited expiration or use date, if this fact was already known to the customer at the time of purchase;
- used cosmetic products and food supplements without an obvious defect cannot be returned for hygienic reasons;
- goods whose defect was caused by normal wear and tear;
- goods that have a defect caused by the customer's improper use, storage, maintenance or mechanical damage to the goods;
- goods that have a defect as a result of an external event beyond the seller's influence.
This complaint policy is valid and effective from 8/28/2022