These Principles are governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation data) (hereinafter referred to as "regulation") and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Law“).
The operator of the e-shop on the web interface https://megbiobachovky.cz is:
- M.E.G dream s.r.o., IČO 04626168, DIČ CZ04626168, with registered office at Libušina 514/34, Karlovy Vary 360 01.
Buyer, for the purposes of these Principles, means a person with whom a purchase contract is concluded for the purchase of goods offered on the e-shop of the web interface.
I. Basic provision
- The controller of personal data in accordance with the Law is M.E.G dream s.r.o., IČO 04626168, DIČ CZ04626168, with registered office Libušina 514/34, Karlovy Vary 360 01 (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator“);
- The administrator's contact details are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +420 774 444 104;
- Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a specific natural person. Personal data are mainly (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as first and last name, date of birth, identification number, tax identification number, user account login name;
- contact details such as residential address (or delivery address), telephone number, e-mail address;
- electronic data, such as information obtained using cookies, IP address (network identifier) including the type of browser, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the web interface and other similar information,
- other data that you provide to the Administrator or that the Administrator collects in connection with the processing of your order, or by concluding and fulfilling the purchase contract.
- The administrator does not process any special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 GDPR.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is as follows:
- consent of the data subject pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR,
- performance of the contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- fulfillment of the legal obligation according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR,
- legitimate interest according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR.
- The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. A purchase contract cannot be concluded without providing personal data.
II. Sources of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data provided by the buyer and obtained by the administrator based on the fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order on the web interface in the M.E.G Bio bachovka online store.
- When visiting and using the web interface, some personal data may also be collected and stored through cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain on your computer and allow us to recognize your computer on your next visit (so-called "persistent cookies"). Our web interface processes the following cookies:
- Necessary (technical) – they are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies ensure basic functionality and security features of the website, anonymously. These cookies cannot be turned off and do not require user consent;
- Functional – help perform certain functions, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party functions;
- Performance – are used to understand and analyze key performance indicators of the website to help provide visitors with a better user experience;
- Analytical – they are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information about visitor metrics, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Without your consent, the Administrator only processes necessary cookies, other categories of cookies are always processed by the Administrator only on the basis of your express consent.
III. The purpose of personal data processing
- The administrator processes personal data for the purpose of delivering goods, settling payments and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
- The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
- in order to register on the website www.megbiobachovky.cz;
- for the purpose of sending commercial messages;
- for the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator;
- for the purpose of fulfilling the Administrator's obligations established by law (especially registration obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.);
- in order to ensure the functioning of the website.
IV. Personal data retention period
- The controller processes personal data to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purpose and only for the time necessary to achieve it, but no longer than for the time set by the relevant legal regulations and in accordance with them.
- After the expiration of the personal data storage period, the Administrator is obliged to delete the personal data.
V. Recipients and processors of personal data
- The third party that receives the buyer's personal data are subcontractors of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and electronic order between the Administrator and the buyer.
- The buyer's personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union, unless it is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract or for another reason in accordance with the rules of such transfer established by Law or Regulation.
The administrator's subcontractors (Processors) are:
- Zásilkovna s.r.o., ID: 28408306, with registered office at Českomoravská 2408/1a, Libeň, 190 00 Prague 9 (delivery service);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
VI. Buyer's rights
- According to the conditions set out in the Act, the buyer has the following rights:
The right to access your personal data
At the customer's request, the administrator will inform whether it is processing personal data concerning him and will provide him with it electronically, via e-mail. In such a case, the customer has the right to request the following additional information according to Article 15 GDPR.
The right to correct personal data
The administrator will immediately correct personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. The Administrator shall carry out the correction immediately upon detection of incorrectness or incompleteness of personal data.
The right to erasure of personal data
If there are no legal reasons for refusing to delete personal data, the Administrator will comply with the buyer's request.
The right to object to processing
The buyer has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time if the Administrator processes them for direct marketing purposes. In such a case, the Administrator is obliged to stop processing the buyer's personal data for these purposes.
Right to data portability
The Buyer has the right to obtain the personal data that he has provided to the Administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer them to another personal data administrator.
The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
The buyer has the right to revoke the consent he gave to the Administrator for the processing of his personal data, in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the buyer has given consent to the sending of commercial communications, he will withdraw this consent in the manner indicated in each e-mail containing commercial communications (by clicking on the unsubscribe link or otherwise).
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processing carried out until the withdrawal of consent to processing.
Right to restriction of processing
The Buyer may request the Administrator to limit the processing of his personal data if
- the buyer denies the accuracy of his personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the buyer requests restriction of personal data processing instead of deletion;
- The administrator does not need the buyer's personal data for processing purposes, but the buyer requires them to determine, exercise or defend legal claims;
- the buyer objects to the processing.
When processing is limited, the Administrator is only entitled to save the buyer's personal data; further processing is possible only with the consent of the buyer or for legal reasons.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection to the processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary to determine whether the Administrator is obliged to comply with the buyer's objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to a denial of the accuracy of the data, the restriction lasts for the period of verification of the accuracy of the data.
The right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
If the buyer believes that his right to the protection of personal data has been violated, he has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VII. Security of personal data
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the buyer's personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores of personal data, in particular securing computer access with a password, using an anti-virus program and regular computer maintenance.
VII. Final Provisions
- By submitting an electronic order on the website www.megbiobachovky.cz the buyer confirms that he has been familiar with this Policy and that he accepts it in its entirety.
- The Administrator is entitled to change these Policies at any time. The new version of the Policy will be published by the Administrator on the web interface.
These Policies enter into force and effect on August 28, 2022